The Quarters Mini is one of the smallest rulers in the Stripology® series of rulers. Designed to work with units up to 6-1/4in, you will be able to cut 1/4in and 1/8in increments as well.
Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
Material: Acrylic 3mm Thick
- Easy to read black and white markings.
- Whole inch, half inch, quarter inch, and eighth inch increments are included.
- Markings for 1/4in and 3/4in cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4in.
- Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4in increments up to 6-1/4in.
- Use the 45 degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4in increments.
- 1-1/2in cuts are highlighted with black stars.
- Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions.
Size: Finished Block
Stripology Quarters Mini Quilt Ruler - With Instructions
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 180 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
PayPal is welcomed here.If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.